YourMembership Reports Strong First Half 2016 Growth; Hits Major Milestone with Platform Integration
Thursday, August 04, 2016
20% year-over-year growth reported as YM now delivers AMS, LMS, job board and digital advertising solutions on a single platform for a more holistic view to make stronger connections between organizations and their member communities
ST. PETERSBURG, FLA. (PRWEB) AUGUST 04, 2016
YourMembership (YM), a leading cloud-based software provider for associations and member-based organizations worldwide, today announced strong first half 2016 organic growth of more than 20 percent versus the same period in 2015. New customer acquisitions, improved customer retention rates and healthy sales performance drove double-digit growth across all YM products, including its membership software as well as career center, learning management and advertising solutions. YM now extends its growth over an 18-month period as the company ended 2015 with a 25 percent increase in revenue.
YM expects strong double-digit growth to continue throughout 2016 led by its new-found partnership with the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and recent platform integration that incorporates the functionality of all YM products to create a comprehensive view for organizations in what they offer and how they connect to their members.
“We’re seeing the results of a concerted, ongoing effort to retain our customers and keep them growing, while our sales productivity is on the rise,” said JP Guilbault, CEO of YourMembership. “The numbers support our leadership role, vibrancy and relevance throughout the industry. With the completion of the first phase of our platform integration strategy, we anticipate it will contribute to our continued growth.”
Guilbault added: “Our ability to enable organizations of all sizes to see a complete picture of their members’ activity and development will prove successful for them and reinforce the value of making that major connection between the products they use and their member communities. More innovative and forward-facing associations understand how technology and demographics are changing, and with it, there’s a need to simplify things. A single platform helps them evolve faster.”
The primary focus of the YM platform integration is to make it easier to use membership management, learning management and career center products together, while promoting continuous communication across all products. The new features and enhancements include:
- A single sign-on and one profile for administrators across the AMS, LMS and job board solutions.
- A member profile synchronization between the AMS and LMS so only one profile exists and no data is duplicated.
- A unified shopping cart for all LMS and AMS transactions. The e-commerce portion of the backend now allows administrators or other staff members to enter new products or certifications once and apply it to all products, streamlining and automating inventory management instead of requiring manual operation.
- The addition of professional development credits to the AMS after members complete their courses using the LMS. This enables administrators to now get a single view into members’ professional development by sharing data between systems. (For example, when a member completes a course, it’s attached to the member profile and administrators are able to see in the LMS all of the courses taken and certifications earned by each member.)
- The management and tracking of course enrollments and purchases in one system.
- The use of data to leverage member interests. Organizations can now present appropriate job certifications members may have an interest in or job opportunities after a member just completed a new certification.
- “This integration makes the efforts of organizations more efficient,” said Dan Gaertner, Chief Product Officer of YourMembership. “With member data hosted on a single platform, it gives associations an opportunity to cross-promote their products. Inevitably, the more we integrate these products and the more organizations learn about their users, the more often they can create greater value for their members by putting relevant content like events, courses and career opportunities in front of their users.”
To learn more, visit YourMembership August 14-15 at booth 605 during the 2016 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City. For more information about YM, its integrated platform, and its portfolio of membership and organization management products, visit us at YourMembership.com.
YourMembership, established in 1998, empowers associations, organizations, nonprofits and other companies worldwide to deliver more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyer’s guides, increase their relevance using ground-breaking engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's cloud-based membership management solution enables associations to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes. As the world’s largest provider of membership and company management software, YourMembership provides comprehensive membership solutions to more than 5,000 customers in 32 countries.
For more information, visit YourMembership.com. To learn more now, call 1-727-827-0046. To get the latest industry updates, read our blog at yourmembership.com/resource-library/blog/. Get social with YM on Facebook at facebook.com/yourmembership/, on Twitter at twitter.com/yourmembership, on Google+ at plus.google.com/u/0/+Yourmembership/posts and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/yourmembership-com.