Directions for Membership Renewal
How Membership Works
As a Trade Association, membership in AMCI resides with the company versus the individual. The company holds the membership and individuals or sub-accounts are created under the member firm. As a result, membership is renewed with the company using company login information.
How to Renew Membership
Membership must be renewed by logging in to the Company Account at www.amcinstitute.org.
- Once logged in correctly, you will see the Manage Profile screen below.
- Select the "Renew Your Membership Now" link and complete the payment information.
- Paying by check? Select the "Bill Me" option. Otherwise, scroll down and enter the payment information.
- Hit the "Submit Securely" button
- If you renew online, a receipt will be emailed to the email address associated with the company account from firstname.lastname@example.org so check your inbox and your spam messages for retrieval. If you are paying by check, your invoice may be printed from the screen.
Don't See the Image Above?
If you don't see the Renew Your Membership Now" link, you may be logged in under your individual account versus the company account.
- Click the gray "Sign Out" link at the top right corner of the webpage and logout
- Enter your company username
- If you don't have this information, contact Member Services at email@example.com or at 571-527-3108 ext. 114
If you are unable to recall your password, you may enter your username and click the "Reset Password" link. Reset instructions will be sent to the email address associated with the company account.
For questions or assistance call Member Services to assist you at 571-527-3108 ext. 114 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: Access to the Members Only area of the AMC Institute website will be deactivated for non-renewed members on January 31, 2016. Renewals completed after January 31, 2016 will be considered lapsed and will automatically incur a $250 reinstatement fee which will be added to the renewal.
Please also note that membership is required to attend the 2016 Annual Meeting.