Supplier Partners are so important to the growth of AMC Institute that we have an Associate Member category. AMC Institute views our Associate members as partners. This partnership enables Associate Members to develop relationships with AMC owners and key executive leadership. Our member companies represent over 1,776 associations and 2.8 million individual Association members and $1 billion in Associate budgets. For information on how to leverage opportunities with members, learn about our Leadership Circle and Business Partner Programs.
Your AMC Institute Membership Investment provides you and your company:
- Unrivaled Peer to Peer networking at the AMC Institute Annual Meeting and during the AMC Community Conference held in conjunction with ASAE’s Annual Meeting (AMCs Engaged!)
- Quality time meeting with AMC Owners and key decision makers, personalized exposure through 1 to 3 ratio of supplier to Owner
- Secure a personal membership directory of all AMC Owners and members, with an overview of their business needs for your product or service
- Increase your ROI with sponsorship opportunities in E newsletters, banner adds, podium time at private events, literature distribution, recognition on printed material
- Educational opportunities from compelling sessions from Keynote Speakers and Industry Leaders
Benefits for Associate Members
- Attend all AMC Institute events at the member price. See our Meeting Calendar for details on upcoming events.
- Follow up with AMC contacts in our member directory. Don't make another cold call – follow up with AMC owners you've met through our events. AMC owners are much more likely to listen when they know you're a supporter of the AMC industry.
- Join an AMC Institute Task Force to raise your visibility among members. Associate Members are welcome to join any of our Task Forces.
- Join the Associate Member Task Force. AMC Institute values its Associate Members. Join this Task Force to provide feedback to the Board of Directors on ways we can make your membership more profitable.
- Take advantage of our Business Partner programs. Your fellow Associate Members may have a program that you can use – whether it's printing or website design – and you don't have to be an AMC owner to use them. Click here to see what AMC Institute Business Partners have to offer you.
Want to take your Membership to the next level and stand out? Learn about AMC Institute’s Leadership Circle and Business Partner Program.
Ready to Join?
Please click here to apply online.
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or (571) 527-3108.
AssociateMemberApplication.pdf (filesize 1082 KB)