Supplier Partners are so important to the AMC industry that an Associate Member category exists to meet their specific needs. This partnership enables Associate Members to develop relationships with AMC owners and key executive leadership. Our member companies represent over 1,800 associations and 2.8 million individual Association members and $1 billion in Associate budgets. For information on how to leverage opportunities with members, learn about our Leadership Circle and Business Partner Programs.
Your AMC Institute Membership Investment provides you and your company:
- Unrivaled peer-to-peer networking at the AMC Institute Annual Meeting and during AMCs Engaged! held in conjunction with ASAE’s Annual Meeting.
- Quality time meeting with AMC owners and key decision makers, personalized exposure through 1:3 ratio of supplier to Owner
- Access to our membership directory of all AMC owners and members, with an overview of their business needs for your product or service
- Increase your ROI with sponsorship opportunities in enewsletters, banner ads, literature distribution, recognition on printed material
- Educational opportunities through compelling sessions from Keynote Speakers and Industry Leaders
Benefits for Associate Members
EXCLUSIVE access to attend all AMC Institute events at the member price.
Follow up with AMC contacts in our member directory. Don't make another cold call – follow up with AMC owners you've met through our events. AMC owners are much more likely to listen when they know you're a supporter of the AMC industry.
Join the Associate Member Committee. AMC Institute values our Associate Members. Join this committee to provide feedback to the Board of Directors on ways we can make your membership more valuable.
Want to take your Membership to the next level and stand out? Learn about AMC Institute’s Leadership Circle and Business Partner Program.